Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back From Break…

I’ve been taking it reeaalll easy the last two weeks, so much so that I haven’t even touched my laptop (or even a newspaper) since before the holidays started. Not intentionally mind you…it just happened that way, and I’ve had a heck of a good and enjoyable break.

Beginning today, I’ll be in catch-up mode, so expect posts to accelerate from now on. There’s quite a bit of data to post on, which will have to be slotted in along with my “official” work, but hopefully from now until the end of the year holidays, I’ll be posting more regularly.

Stay tuned…

2 comments:

  1. And not a minute too soon. Intelligence is at a premium these days...

    Now..can look forward to not having to stare at this all day...

    http://is.gd/zlsRT0

    ReplyDelete